Thursday, July 9, 2009

Eight Days to go

Well one week tomorrow I catch a ride to Creston to start my ride.
My schedule will be:
July 19th ride 110 km to Ainsworth Hot Springs
July 20th ride 110 km to Nakusp
July 21st ride 105 km to Revelstoke
July 22nd ride 150 km to Golden over Rogers pass
July 23rd ride 105 km to Radium Hot Springs
July 24th ride 139 km to Kimberley
July 25th ride 131 km to Creston
July 26th collapse on drive home to Vancouver
I am hoping to be able to ride the whole distance but I am trying to be realistic as well as optomistic. The support will be there but it is going to be extremely challenging.

On another note. I am quite excited for a stroke survivor I met from Saskatchewan. She recently acquired a recumbent trike and is now riding 10 km each day. That was great news. Cycling shoes have solved her foot attachment to the pedals problem just like I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment