Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's not the riding I'm Worried About

I was thinking today about some of the challenges to be faced on this trip. Setting up my tent one-handed ought to be interesting. Getting dressed in the morning. Since I normally get dressed sitting on the edge of the bed or in a chair, lying on the floor in my tent will be different. I still haven't learned how to change a tire on my trike using only one hand. Transporting my gear to-and-from the truck at camp each night will require some thought. Getting my trike and I to and from Creston without taking our Van for a week. I guess I'll need help putting on sun screen so I don't burn the right side of my body (I can reach the left).

It looks like the riding is going to be the easy part. Now if only I can get some decent riding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment